CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

New Look

I decided to change it up. I knew the pink wouldn't last forever, but now that first post won't make much sence. I looked through all the pink layouts but picked this one because it's so fresh and summery. It reminds me of Joel since he's constantly working with grass and it just makes me happy. Another thing that makes me happy is I'm learning how to add pictures. So here are a few (I guess it's more than a few, there are just so many cute ones of Jefferson it's hard to narrow it down). This first one is one of my favorite pictures, he has the cutest little smile!




Parker and Jefferson


I started with one of my favorites and ended with one of my favorites too. Can you believe what a good looking family I have!?!?! I hope you enjoyed the pictures.

2 comments:

Jas & Stephie said...

Way cute pics, Amanda! Love them!!!

The Van Leuven Family said...

Woohoo! I'm so glad that you started a blog and Jeffersonian is so stinken cute! I haven't seen him since Christmas and he's grown so much! We love you guys.