CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

The Weekend Is Over

I hate Mondays. I have such a hard time coming back to work after I got to spend the whole weekend with Jefferson. But it was a great weekend so I shouldn't be complaining. On Saturday we celebrated Ella's birthday, went to see Nate and Whitney peform with Tavacci, and then finished off the day going out to dinner at Stockman's Steakhouse with Eryn, Russ, Dennis and Marty. Jefferson was so good as we carted him around everywhere. On Sunday we accomplished something we've never done before, Jefferson and I were able to stay in Relief Society the whole time. I didn't have to take him out, I was pretty excited. After church we went to my parents for dinner. Joel and my dad made super yummy chicken and shrimp. Then we went to my grandma's. My two little cousins, Ruth and Rose, love Jefferson and couldn't keep their hands off him. I feel so lucky to have such an amazing family and am so glad we are all so close.

0 comments: