CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Cute Pictures


My favorite part of looking at other people's blogs is seeing all their cute pictures so I diecide to add some more of my favorite pictures. As you might have guessed Jefferson is my main subject.


This picture was taken a little while ago. Sam and Christine sent this outfit for him and he looked so cute in it.


This was his St. Patty's Day shirt and I probably took about 40 pictures of him on that day. I just printed them out on Monday and can't wait to do the scrapbook page.

This is one of Jefferson's favorite things to do now that it's warm. He loves to sit out in his stroller and watch Joel as he's working in the yard.


He is such a happy baby. He almost always has a smile on his face.

These next ones are all from our Hotel Party. Every year my family goes and stays in a hotel and goes out to dinner and swims in the pool and has a ton of fun. This year was so much fun because it was the first time we had taken Jefferson swimming.






<


I saved my favorite new picture for last. I just love this picture, they are both smiling and as always Emylee looks beautiful. We have blown this up and framed it for both of our parents.

4 comments:

Jas & Stephie said...

Thanks for sharing all the cute pics! Your family is way photogenic. Can't wait to see the St. Patrick's Day scrapbook page of Jefferson!

The Van Leuven Family said...

I love all the pictures Amanda and I can't believe how much Jefferson is growing. The one of him and Em is super cute, I'll have to print one off for me. We miss you guys so much but we get to come home in August and I'm so so so excited!

Kristy said...

Hey Amanda!
I found your blog! You have some really cute pictures on here. Jefferson has such a great smile! See you tomorrow
Kristy

Amilyn said...

I loved the photos he is so cute and gotten so big. my favorite ones are the ones with glasses and of coarse the one of him sitting in the lounge chair at the pool. Soooooo Cute!!!:)